Privacy Notice for the use and protection of personal data of patients.
Dental Clinic, Medinn Vaacations, Dental Makeover, located in Plaza Malecón Las Américas, Office 101 and 101 A, Av. Bonampak Mza. 1, Cancún, Quintana Roo. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP) becomes knowledge this privacy notice patients, parents or guardians legally authorized.
A. The processing of Personal Data of patients.
The protection of your personal details is based on legal principals which by its nature it is considered sensitive, for the purposes mentioned in this Privacy Notice collected.
This personal details will be handed and protected based on the principles of legality, equality, consent, information, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and accountability enshrined in the Federal Law of Protection in Personal Data in Possession of individuals. The personal data provided will be guarded under tight administrative, technical, and physical security, which have been implemented, in order to protect personal data against damage, loss, alteration, destruction or use unauthorized access or treatment.
B. Purpose in the treatment of personal data.
Personal data are collected, in order to use them for the following purposes, so we asked your consent, through this privacy notice:
1. Provision of medical services, including but not limited to: a) Medical consultation. b) Inpatient treatment. c) Diagnostic studies. d) Treatment services and e) Other purpose related to health care.
2. Creation, research, analysis, updating, and maintenance of medical record.
3. Billing and collection services provided.
4. Studies, records, statistics, and analysis of health information.
5. Statistical and market analysis.
6. Tracking services provided, provision of future services, communication of relevant information and services offered.
7. For epidemiological study, analysis, statistics, recording of any other purpose, requiring competent authorities.
The officer may transfer within and outside the country, the personal data in its possession, other professional authorities and institutions to meet the objective described in the previous paragraph.
D. Means to limit the use or disclosure of personal data.
For the limitation of the use of personal data provided, please let us know in writing, physical or electronic to the address or the listed above.
E. Means for exercising rights of access certification, cancelation or opposition.
To exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition of personal data provided, please let us know in writing, physical or electronic to the address or email listed above.
F. Notification of changes of privacy notice.
Any changes to this privacy notice will be notified by the person responsible for the relevant or electronic means.