Swimming with Whale Sharks
Live a once-lifetime-experience swimming and appreciating the whale shark in Cancun, it is one of the most popular attractions of this region. During the months may until September, these animals feed themselves with plankton in the water surroundings of Isla Mujeres. You will have the chance to snorkel with these marvelous species.
- Round-trip transportation in air-conditioned vans.
- Round trip sea transportation to the whale sharks are spotted.
- Bilingual guide.
- Light breakfast.
- Bottled water and soft drinks.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Don’t bring heavy back packs.
- Wear comfortable clothes, shoes and sunglasses.
- Wear a swimsuit.
- Bring a towel.
- Your sunscreen lotion must be 100% biodegradable.
- Bring a credit or debit card since the use of certain equipment may require a deposit and cash to pay for any other service not mentioned on the inclusions list.
- It is not recommended for people with a heart condition or with back problems, pregnant women or children under 6 years old.